APSC Stenographer Recruitment for Assam Secretariat 2024: The Assam Public Service Commission is recruiting a total of 17 vacancies for Stenographers in the Assam Secretariat from eligible candidates with an initial monthly basic pay between Rs. 22,000 to Rs. 97,000. The last date to apply is 4 January 2024.
Online Applications are invited from eligible applicants for engagement as Stenographers in the Assam Secretariat (Janata Bhawan) under the General Administration Department. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for the Stenographer vacancy on or before 4 January 2024. The online application process will commence on 5 December 2023.
APSC Stenographer Recruitment for Assam Secretariat 2024 Overview
|Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)
|General Administration Department in Assam Secretariat
|All Assam Job
|Application Process (Mode)
|Apply Last Date
|4 January 2024
|Join Telegram Group
APSC Stenographer Recruitment for Assam Secretariat 2024 Notification
Assam Public Service Commission has released an official notification regarding the recruitment of stenographers in the Assam Secretariat under the General Administration Department. As per the notification, the online application will start from 5 December 2023 and the last date to apply is 4 January 2024. All the eligible candidates can submit their online applications at the APSC Official Website at https://apsc.nic.in/
Through this APSC Notification 2024, the General Administration Department of Assam Secretariat has invited applications for a total of 17 Stenographer vacancies through APSC. Candidates who are eligible for the recruitment and willing to work at the Assam Secretariat under the General Administrative Department can apply for the APSC Stenographer Recruitment 2024.
Also Read, APSC Calender 2024
APSC Recruitment for Assam Secretariat 2024 – Post Name & Vacancy
Assam Public Service Commission APSC is recruiting 17 Stenographer Grade-II posts against Advt. No. 31/2023. 11 vacancies are for the posts of Stenographer Grade-II (English), and 06 for Stenographer Grade II (Language).
|No. of Vacancy
APSC Stenographer Eligibility Criteria
Candidates interested in applying APSC Stenographer Recruitment 2024 must have the knowledge and a valid certificate in Stenographer & Computer Typing are eligible to apply for the Assam Secretariat Stenographer Vacancy 2024.
Educational Qualification: Check the education qualification for Assam Secretariat Stenographer Recruitment 2024, from the below table:
Age Limit: The candidate must not be less than 21 years old and not more than 38 years old to apply for Assam Secretariat Recruitment for Stenographer through the Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)
Age Relaxation: Check the category-wise age relaxation from the below table:
APSC Stenographer Salary
As per the official notification of APSC Stenographer Recruitment 2024, the selected candidates will get a monthly salary on the Pay Scale of Rs. 22,000/- to 97,000/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 9,400/-
|Rs. 22,000 – Rs. 97,000
Candidates interested in applying Assam Secretariat Stenographer Recruitment 2024 need to pay an application fee. Check the category-wise application fee from the below table:
How to Apply APSC Recruitment 2024 for Stenographer?
As per the APSC Notification 2024, the online registration process for the Stenographer post in the Assam Secretariat under General Administrative Department through APSC starts on 5 December 2023 and the last date to apply is 4 January 2024. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can submit their applications on the Official portal APSC at https://apsc.nic.in/. Follow the below steps to complete the application process.
Steps for APSC Stenographer Apply Online:
- Go to the APSC Official Website at https://apsc.nic.in/
- Click on the Latest Recruitment Advertisement
- Now Click on “Apply Now” button under Stenographer Grade-II in Assam Secretariat (Janata Bhawan) under General Administration Department.
- First, you need to register an account.
- Now login with your registration number and password and fill up the application form by providing all the correct details.
- Upload scanned educational qualifications, work experience scanned photographs, signatures, and other documents as per the prescribed format and size.
- Make payment of application fee as per your category and submit the form.
- At the end, take a print out of the application form.
|APSC Stenographer Apply Date
|5 December 2023
|Last Date to Apply
|4 January 2024
|APSC Stenographer Admit Card 2024
|APSC Stenographer Exam Date 2024
|APSC Stenographer Result Date 2024
Important Website Links
|APSC Stenographer Notification PDF
|Online Application Link
|Visit Official Website
APSC Stenographer Selection Process
The candidates will be selected for the APSC Stenographer Vacancy 2024 through the following process:
- Stenography Proficiency Test
- Written Test (Objective Type)
1. Stenography Proficiency Test: The shortlisted candidates will be required to appear in the Stenography Proficiency Test at 100 wpm in English and 90 wpm in language (Assamese, Bengali, and Hindi) as follows:
2. Written Test (Objective Type): Those candidates who have qualified Stenography Proficiency Test will be shortlisted for the Objective Type Written Test. The Objective Type Written Test will be of 2 hours duration and total marks will be of 100 with the following subject-wise distribution
In this article we have updated you about APSC Recruitment 2024, We hope the update was useful to you, Do join our Telegram for the latest updates.
- APSC Exam Calendar 2024
- APSC CDPO Recruitment in Assam 2024 | Last Date =18 January 2024
- APSC DEEO Recruitment 2024 | Last Date = 14 January 2024
FAQs of APSC Stenographer Recruitment for Assam Secretariat 2024
1. What is the last date to apply APSC Stenographer Recruitment 2024?
The last date to apply APSC Recruitment for Stenographer in Assam Secretariat under General Administrative Department 2024.
2. How many vacancies are in APSC Stenographer Recruitment 2024?
Assam Public Service Commission APSC is recruiting a total of 17 vacancies for Stenographer in Assam Secretariat under General Administrative Department.
4. What is the salary of APSC Stenographer in Assam Secretariat?
The selected candidates for APSC Recruitment 2024 Stenographer will get salary with grade pay Rs. 22,000 to Rs. 97,000.