Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2023: The Parliament of India is recruiting a total of 41 vacancies for unmarried male and female candidates. The last date to apply is 10 November 2023.
Applications are invited from all eligible non-official Indian Citizens and retired employee(s) of Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha SEcretariats, Central/State Government (s), State Legislature Secretariats, Autonomous bodies, Central/state public sector undertaking, Supreme Court of India/High Courts and local bodies for empanelment of consultants Interpreters for Regional Languages on contractual basis in Lok Sabha Secretariat.
Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Recruitment Organization||Lok Sabha Secretariat, Parliament of India|
|Post Name||Consultant Interpreter|
|Job Type||Government (Contractual)|
|Category||All India Jobs|
|Qualification||Post Graduate in Regional Language|
|Application Process (Mode)||Offline|
|Apply Last Date||10 November 2023|
|Join Telegram Group||Telegram|
Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2023 Notification
Lok Sabha Secretariat has released an official Notification regarding the Recruitment of a Consultant Interpreter. As per the Lok Sabha Secretariat Notification 2023, the application started on 28 October 2023 and the last date is 10 November 2023. All the eligible candidates can submit their online at the Lok Sabha Official Website.
Through the Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment Notification 2023, the Lok Sabha Secretariat has invited a total of 41 vacancies for Consultant Interpreters. Candidates who are eligible for the recruitment and willing to work at the Lok Sabha Secretariat can submit the application before the last date.
Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment – Post Name & Vacancy
Lok Sabha Secretariat Eligibility Criteria
Master’s Degree in any discipline with any one of the following conditions:-
Regional languages concerned as recognized in the Constitution of India as a compulsory/elective subject at the Matriculation (Class X) or equivalent or higher level;
Diploma in the regional languages concerned from a recognized university/institution;
Regional languages concerned as the mother tongue
For the complete details check Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF
Age Limit: Only Indian citizens between the ages of 22 to 70 years are eligible to apply for the position of Consultant Interpreter.
Lok Sabha Secretariat Salary
The Fee and the Retainer Fee to the Consultant Interpreters are shared below:
How to Apply Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2023?
As per the notification, the application is advised to be submitted in the prescribed format as given in the advertisement PDF. Candidates need to fill up all the columns of the application form properly in the A4 sheet. Applications complete in all respects should be sent to:
Lok Sabha Secretariat,
Parliament House Annexe,
Job Profile of Consultant Interpreter
The Consultant Interpreters will primarily be required to provide interpretation services in the ‘house’, in their respective regional languages to English languages as the case may be. In addition, they must also be required to perform the following duties, as assigned from time to time;
- Hindi to English interpretation in the Committees both in Session & Inter session period
- Translation of letters/documents/petitions for the Committees/HS Office/Privileges Committee, etc. from regional languages into English
- Translation of Birthday Wishes of MPs and obituaries of dignitaries into regional languages for the use of HS & Media Cell.
- Translation of Regional Festival tweets of HS into regional languages.
- Transliteration of book titles from regional languages into English for the Parliamentary Library
- Translation of the President’s Joint Session speeches and PM’s speeches into regional languages in the last few years.
- To work as liaison officers in Conferences to assist the delegates and at the time of the constitution of the new Lok Sabha to help the new MPs.
- Translation of Notices under Rule ‘377’ in regional languages received in
- Table Office into English.
- Providing interpretation services in PRIDE training programs of State MLA.
- Any other work assigned by the Lok Sabha Secretariat, from time to time
|Application Start Date||28 October 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||10 November 2023|
|Admit Card 2023||Notify Soon|
|Exam Date 2023||Notify Soon|
Important Website Links
|Download Advertisement PDF||Download Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
|Visit Bodopedia||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Join Here|
Lok Sabha Secretariat Consultant Interpreter Selection Process
Eligible candidates will have to appear in the Oration Test/Simultaneous Interpretation Test as follows:
- Oration Test
- Simultaneous Interpretation Test
In this article we have updated you about Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2023, We hope the update was useful to you, Do join our Telegram for the latest updates.
FAQs of Lok Sabha Secretariat Consultant Interpreter Recruitment 2023
1. How Many Vacancies are in Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2023?
The Parliament of India is recruiting a total of 41 vacancies for unmarried male and female candidates. The last date to apply is 10 November 2023.