Assam Police of Chirang district has released Data Entry Operator posts notification on 1 Dec 2022. Notification is out for 8 Data Entry Operator Vacancies. The application form for this recruitment can be sent from 1st Dec 2022. Candidates can check the direct links given a the bottom of the page. Go through the complete job notification given below for more information on Assam Police Recruitment.
Name of the Post: Data Entry Operator
Post Date: 1 Dec 2022
No. of Post: 08
Job Type: The selected candidates will be initially engaged for 1 year.
Salary: Fixed pay @Rs. 20,000 per month with 3% annual increment
Vacancy Details of Chirang Assam Police Recruitment 2022: Data Entry Operator Post
A notification for 8 Data Entry Operator vacancies has been issued by the Assam Police for Chirang district. Eligible candidates can apply for the Data Entry Operator posts. Candidates can refer to the table below for information about available post. The detailed distribution of vacancies by trade is shown below.
Age Limit: 18-40 years as on 1 Dec 2022.
- 12th Pass with Degree/Diploma in Computer Application from any reputed institute/organization recognized by AICTE, Govt. of India.
- Proficiency of typing in Assamese and English.
- Minimum typing speed of 30(thirty) words per minute in Assamese & English on computer.
Preference will be given to:
- Persons working as DEO in a reputed Govt. Institution/Office/Organization etc. and having an experience of one or more years of working as DEO. Experience below one year period shall not be counted and would be treated as a fresh candidate.
- Persons already worked as Data Entry Operators (DEOs) for CCTNS will be given preference on production of proper documents.
The selection process comprise of
- Written Examination
- The test will be either online or offline containing Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Type of Questions – The Basic Computer Skills/Aptitude and General Knowledge (GK).
- Total 60 Marks.
- Typing Test and Viva
- After clearing the written test, you need to appear for the typing test and viva.
How to Apply for Chirang Assam Police Recruitment 2022: Data Entry Operator Post
Interested eligible candidates can send the application through post with all the relevant documents duly self-attested (educational certificates, experience, age, identity proof)
- The candidate should submit his/her BIO-DATA in Standard Form of Application published in the Assam Gaazette Part-IX along with original certificates/documents relating to qualification, experience, age, identify proof with two passport size colored photographs and a set of self attested copies of the same.
- The offline application will be received at Office of the Superintendent of Police, Chirang.
|Last Date of Application||15 Dec 2022|
|Date of Written Examination||18 Dec 2022|
|Date of Declaration of Written Examination||22 Dec 2022|
|Date of Declaration of Typing Test and Viva Voice||27 Dec 2022|
|Date of Declaration of Final Result||30 Dec 2022|
Important Web Links
|Advertisement Details||Click Here|