PM Vishwakarma Scheme 2023: Online applications are invited from small local businessmen and skilled craftsmen for PM Vishwakarma Scheme 2023. The PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana was launched on 17 September 2023.
PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2023: To get the benefits of PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana 2023, check the eligibility and other details regarding the PM Vishwakarma Yojana Online Apply from this article.
PM Vishwakarma Scheme 2023 Notification
PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman 2023: The PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2023 was announced by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 15 August 2023. It was launched by the Central Government on 17 September 2023 to help the local small businesses and skilled craftsmen. A budget of Rs 13, 000 to Rs. 15,000 crore for five years has been allocated to the project for local craftsmen. Around 30 lakh families of artisans and craftsmen are able to benefit from PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2023.
PM Vishwakarma Yojana Scheme 2023: An artisan or craftsman working with hands and tools and engaged in one of the 18 family-based traditional trades mentioned in the scheme can apply for PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2023. Eligible candidates are now able to enroll in the PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana 2023.
PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman 2023: PM Vishwakarma Yojana is yet another testimony of Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s commitment towards the uplift of all and everyone in the society. PM Modi launched the scheme nationwide for traditional artisans and craftsmen on the occasion of Vishwakarma Puja. Under the program, they will be provided collateral-free loans at a minimal interest rate.
PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2023: Through this Prime Minister Vishwakarma Scheme 2023, the marginalized section of the country to become active members in nation-building. It will also create an ecosystem in which Indians will be equipped with the skill sets to compete with the best of the world.
PM Vishwakarma Scheme 2023 Overview
|Scheme Name||PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana|
|Launch by||PM Shri Narendra Modi|
|Beneficiaries||SC/ST/OBC/EWC, Traditional Artisans and Craftspeople|
|PM Vishwakarma Scheme Announce Date||15 August 2023|
|PM Vishwakarma Scheme Launch Date||17 September 2023|
|PM Vishwakarma Scheme Budget||Upto Rs. 15,000 Crore|
|Join Telegram Group||Join Here|
PM Vishwakarma Scheme Eligibility Criteria
PM Vishwakarma Yojana Scheme Eligibility: Candidates must meet the eligibility criteria to apply for Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2023:
- An Artisan or craftsman working with hands and tools and engaged in one of the 18 family-based traditional trades mentioned in the scheme, in an unorganized sector on self- self-employment basis, shall be eligible for registration under PM Vishwakarma.
- The Minimum age of the beneficiary must be 18 years on the date of registration
- The beneficiary must be engaged in the concerned trade on the date of registration and must not have availed loans under similar credit-based schemes of the Central Government or State government for self-employment/ business development, e.g. PMEGP, PM SVANidhi, Mudra, in the past 5 years.
- The registration and benefits under the scheme must be restricted to one member of the family. For availing benefits under the Scheme, a family is defined as consisting of the husband, wife, and unmarried children.
Note: A person in government service and their family members must not be eligible for PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana 2023.
PM Vishwakarma Scheme Eligible Trades
PM Vishwakarma Scheme 2023: The eligible trades for Prime Minister Vishwakarma Scheme 2023 has been shared below:
How to Apply PM Vishwakarma Scheme 2023?
PM Vishwakarma Yojana Online Apply 2023: If you are interested in PM Vishwakarma Yojana Apply 2023, you must follow the below-mentioned steps:
PM Vishwakarma gov in registration
- Mobile and Aadhaar Verification: Do your mobile authentication and Aadhaar EKYC
- Artisan Registration: Apply for the registration form
- PM Vishwakarma Certificate: Download the PM Vishwakarma Digital ID and Certificate
- Apply for Scheme Components: Start Applying for different Components
|PM Vishwakarma Yojana Announcement Date||15 August 2023|
|PM Vishwakarma Yojana Launched Date||17 September 2023|
Important Website Links
|PM Vishwakarma Scheme Official Website||Click Here|
|PM Vishwakarma Scheme Application Link||Apply Here|
|Visit Bodopedia Homepage||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Group||Join Here|
About PM Vishwakarma Scheme 2023
PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2023: The “PM Vishwakarma Yojana” was introduced by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 15 August 2023 and launched on 17 September 2023, to support traditional craftsmen and local artisans throughout the nation. These individuals would get financial aid at a low interest rate without any kind of collateral.
Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma Scheme 2023: PM Vishwakarma is a new scheme that envisages providing end-to-end holistic support to traditional artisans and craftsmen in scaling up their conventional products and services. The objectives of the scheme are as given below:
PM Vishwakarma Scheme Objectives
- To enable the recognition of artisans and craftspeople as Vishwakarma making them eligible to avail of all the benefits under the Scheme
- To provide skill upgradation to hone their skills and make relevant and suitable training opportunities available to them.
- To provide support for better and modern tools to enhance their capability, productivity, and quality of products.
- To provide the intended beneficiaries easy access to collateral-free credit and reduce the cost of credit by providing interest subvention.
- To provide incentives for digital transactions to encourage the digital empowerment of these Vishwakarma
- To provide a platform for brand promotion and market linkages t help them access new opportunities for growth.
PM Vishwakarma Scheme Benefits
The benefits of PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana 2023 has been shared below:
a. Recognition as Vishwakarma through Certificate and ID Card
a. Skill Verification Follwed by 5-7 days (40 hours) Basic Training
b. Interested Candidates can also enroll for 15 days (120 hours) of Advanced Training
c. Training Stipend: Rs 500 per day
- Toolkit Incentive: Rs. 15,000 grant
- Credit Support
a. Collateral-free Enterprise Development Loans: Rs 1 Lakh (First Tranche for 18 months repayment) & Rs 2 Lakh (Second Tranche for 30 Months repayment)
b. Concessional Rate of Interest: 5% to be charged from the beneficiary with interest Subvention cap of 8% to be paid by MoMSME
c.Credit Guarantee fees to be borne by GOI
- Incentive for Digital Transaction:
Re 1 per transaction for a maximum of up to 100 transactions (monthly)
- Marketing Support: The National Committee for Marketing (NCM) will provide services such as Quality Certification, Branding and promotion, E-Commerce linkage, Trade Fairs, Advertising, Publicity and other Marketing activities.
FAQ’s About PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2023
1. What is Vishwakarma Scheme 2023?
PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2023: The PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2023 was launched by the Central Government on 17 September 2023 to help the local small businesses and skilled craftsmen. A budget of Rs 13, 000 to Rs. 15,000 crore for five years has been allocated to the project for local craftsmen. Around 30 lakh families of artisans and craftsmen are able to benefit from the program.