Assam Police Excise Constable Recruitment 2023: A total of 222 posts in the Excise Constable department are available with a salary of upto Rs. 14,000-49,000. The last date to apply is 8 Feb 2023.
Assam State Level Police Recruitment Board has announced recruitment for the posts of Excise Constables in the Excise Department in Assam. Applications are invited from permanent residents of Assam for a total of 222 vacancies. Interested candidates should check their eligibility for this vacancy and apply as soon as possible. The recruitment notification is for the below category-wise vacancy breakdown of all 222 posts under the Police Excise Constable Assam 2023.
Those waiting for the Assam govt jobs notification in the Assam Police of Excise department shouldn’t miss this chance. So check out the Assam Excise Constable Vacancy details below.
Assam Police Excise Constable Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization Name||State-Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB)|
|Post Name||Excise Constable|
|No. of Post||222|
|Qualification||Class 10th passed|
|Job Location||All Assam|
|Application Start Date||10 Jan 2023|
|Application Last Date||8 Feb 2023|
Assam Police Excise Constable Recruitment 2023 Job Details
Check the details below for the Excise Constable govt job post in the Excise Department under State Level Police Recruitment Board in Assam.
Post Name: Excise Constable
No. of Post: 222
Salary/Pay Scale: Pay scale of Rs. 14000-49000 ( Band No.2) and Grade Pay Rs.5000/- plus other allowances
- Educational Qualification:
HSLC (Class 10) or equivalent From Govt. a recognized board or council.
- Other Requirements:
- Must be an Indian Citizens
- Permanent Residents of Assam (Proof of residence -PRC)
- Age: 18 to 30 years as on 1 Jan 2023.
Upper Age Relaxation for Excise Constable
Selection Process of Assam Police Excise Constable Department
- Physical Test
- Written Test
- Oral Test/ Viva
How to apply online for Assam Police Excise Constable Recruitment 2023?
Interested eligible candidates can apply online through the SLPRB website- https://www.slprbassam.in/.
Follow The Below steps to apply online:
- Register in the portal (SLPRB website) using your Valid mobile number.
- Post successful registration and you will receive a recruitment Id on your mobile no.
- Click on the apply online link and fill in the required information
- Upload the scanned documents and submit the online application form.
- Take a printout of the application form
- Required Documents:
- Certificate for proof of age. ( Admit card/Certificate of HSLC or equivalent examination).
- Pass Certificate of HSLC or equivalent Examination
- Marksheet of HSLC or equivalent Examination
- Employment Exchange Registration Card
- NCC certificate issued by a Competent authority, if any (for which the candidate would be claiming weightage marks).
- Passport Size Photograph
- The photograph must be taken on a white or a very light background
- The photograph must have been taken after 1st July 2022
|Application date Start||10 Jan 2023|
|Application date End||8 Feb 2023|
|PST/PET Test Date||NA|
|Walking Test Date||NA|
|Admit Card (Written Test)||NA|
Important Web Links
|Download Advertisement PDF||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Assam Excise Official Website||Click Here|
|Assam Excise Job News||Click Here|
1. Who is the excise minister of Assam?
Parimal Suklabaidya is the excise minister of Assam.
2. Is there any vacancy in the Excise Constable department of Assam 2023?
Yes, SLPRB recently announced 222 posts in the Excise Constable department of Assam 2023.
3. Who can apply for Assam Police Excise Constable Recruitment 2023?
Class 10 passed from Assam can apply for the Assam Excise Constable recruitment 2023.
4. What is the Assam Excise Constable Salary?
Excise Constable of Assam Police will draw a salary between a pay scale of Rs. 14000-49000 and Grade Pay Rs. 5000/- plus with other allowances.