ASTU Recruitment MTS 2022: Apply for MTS Vacancies at ASTU Guwahati, 4 vacancies and Salary Rs. 15,000/-
If you are looking for a Multi-Tasking Staff job in the Government department then there is an opening which can apply right away.
Assam Science and Technology University (ASTU) located in the Guwahati at Kampru metro district of Assam has published govt job employment via advertisement no: 03/2022 that interested eligible candidates can apply for the posts of Multi-Tasking Staff. The recruitment of MTS is temporary, just for 6 (six) months only.
This is also a good opportunity for people who wants to make a career in the MTS post. This job will give you experience in the MTS profile and also give you hands-on experience working with the government department. This will give you an advantage over others when you get a chance to apply in the future for the permanent post of MTS vacancy.
ASTU Recruitment MTS 2022 Details
|Name of the Organization||Assam Science and Technology University, Guwahati | ASTU Ghy|
|Post Name||Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)|
|Number of Vacancies||04 (Four)|
|Job Location||Guwahati, Assam|
|Interview Date||9 March 2022|
ASTU MST Recruitment 2022 Vacancies
1. Multi-Tasking Staff
- Post Name: Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)
- Number of Posts: 04 (Four)
- Salary / Pay Scale: Rs. 15,000/-
- Eligibility Criteria:
- Graduate in any discipline with minimum 50% from a recognized University.
- Candidates must have adequate Computer Knowledge and exposure in Windows and MS Office environment.
- Fluency in English & Assamese in writing and speaking.
- Candidate must have minimum 01 year experience in any university/institutions.
- Candidate must have relevant expierience in University ERP system/purchase/tendering procedures/university examination procedures/etc.
- Tenure of Engagement: 06 (six) months only.
- Walk in Interview
How to Apply for MTS recruitment at ASTU?
Steps to Apply:
Interested eligible candidates need to attend the Walk-in-Interview. The Walk-in-Interview for Multi-tasking staff will start from 10:30 AM onwards on 9 March 2022 at the Assam Science and Technology University, Tetelia Road, Jalukbari, Guwahati.
Reporting time at the Interview venue is 9:30 AM to 10 AM. No candidates will be allowed after the reporting time.
Terms and Conditions:
- Candidates must bring all the original and self-attested copies of certificates and mark-sheets from matriculation (10th standard) onwards in support of their qualifications and experiences along with biodata.
|Interview Date||10:30 AM onwards, 9 March 2022|
|Reporting Time||9:30 AM – 10 AM|