North East Institute of Science & Technology in the Jorhat district of Assam has released the NEIST jobs 2022 notification for the post of Project Associate and Project Assistant.
Under advertisement no.04/2022-HRD, NEIST is conducting a recruitment drive of 23 vacancies for the project staff of Project Associate and Project Assistant on its official website. Interested eligible candidates are advised to visit the Official website of NEIST and apply for the same within the last date. Candidates can apply for the NEIST Recruitment 2022 by 10 March 2022.
North East Institute of Science & Technology Jobs 2022
|Organization Name||North East Institute of Science & Technology|
|Post Name||Project Associate, Project Assistant|
|Nos. of Posts||23|
|Qualification||B.Sc., Graduate, M.Sc., Post Graduate|
|Job Location||Jorhat, Assam|
|Last Date||10 March 2022|
NEIST Project Recruitment 2022 Vacancies
Project Associate | Project Assistant
- Post Name: Project Associate and Project Assistant
- Nos. of Posts: 23
- Salary / Pay Scale / Rumeration: Rs. 20,000 – 31,000/-
- Aspirants must have a degree of B.Sc., M.Sc., M.Pharm, MVSc or must have an equivalent qualifcation from recognized institute/Board.
- Some posts requires experience too.
- Minimum: 30 years
- Maximum: 35 years
Relaxable for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Govt of India rules.
How to Apply Online for NEIST Jobs 2022?
Candidates who are looking for NEIST Vacancy 2022 can use this opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for NEIST Jobs 2022.
Steps to Apply:
- Interested eligible candidates need to ‘Registration Form’ and send the application through email – [email protected].
- Candidate MUST write the Advertisement No and Post Code No in the Subject of the E-MAIL failing which their candidate may be rejected.
- For each Post Code, separate application should be sent.
Before Applying, Interested candidates are advised to must read the instructions given in the official notice of NEIST job recruitment very carefully.
|Last Date for NEIST Job form submission||10 March 2022|