AIC Recruitment 2023: 40 Vacancies are available for Management Trainee. Online registrations. Last Date – 6 April 2023.
Agriculture Insurance Company of India (AIC) has announced a job recruitment notification for the position of 40 Management Trainees in two disciplines – Rural Management and Legal. It is a good opportunity for Indian candidates who are looking to build their career in AIC the insurance sector. AIC is a leading insurance company that specializes in providing agriculture-related insurance solutions to farmers and rural communities.
The company is looking for young, dynamic and enthusiastic candidates who have a passion for working in the insurance sector. The candidates will be undergo a comprehensive training program that will equip them with the necessary knowledge and skills to excel in their respective fields.
AIC Notification 2023
In this Article we have shared AIC notification, the notice contains comprehensive information on the qualifications required and the application process for AIC job 2023. Before submitting an application, candidates should carefully review the eligibility criteria in the official website AIC to ensure they are eligible for the AIC Career. To stay up to date with the latest developments, please visit our website To stay up to date with the latest developments, please visit our website bodopedia.com
AIC Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization Name||Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited (AIC)|
|Post Name||Management Trainee|
|Total Vacancy (s)||40|
|Selection Process||1. Online Examination|
3. Pre Medical Examination
|Online Registration and Payment of Fees||22 March 2023|
|Online Registration Last Date||6 April 2023|
|Date of Online Examination||April/May 2023|
AIC Recruitment 2023 Details
In the job details section we have shared every eligibility criteria, essential, important dates, about AIC Management Trainee recruitment 2023. Interested candidates may check all the requisite details and register for Agriculture Recruitment 2023.
Post Name & Qualification
|Name of Post||Total Vacancies||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||Unreserved|
|Rural Management||1.Graduation in Agriculture Marketing/ Agriculture Marketing &|
Cooperation/ Agriculture Business Management/ Rural
Management with a minimum of 60% marks (SC/ST – 55%) in
aggregate from University / Institution recognized by the Govt.
of India/Govt. Bodies/AICTE
2.. Graduation in any discipline with a minimum of 60% marks (SC/ST – 55%) in aggregate from University / Institution recognized by the Govt. of India/Govt. Bodies/AICTE with 2 years full time Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in any of the following (with a minimum of 60% marks (SC/ST – 55%) in aggregate from University / Institution recognized by the Govt. of India/Govt. Bodies/AICTE): –
1. MBA- Rural Management/Agriculture Marketing/ Agri Business Management/ Agri-Business and Rural Development.
2. Post Graduate Diploma- Rural Management/ Agri Business
Management (PGDM- ABM)/ Agriculture Marketing.
3. Post Graduate Degree- Agriculture Marketing/ Agri Business
Management/ Rural Management.
|Legal||Graduation in Law with min. 60% (SC/ST- 55%) marks in aggregate.|
The minimum age of the candidate must be 21 years and maximum age must be 30 years i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 2nd March 1993 and not later than 1st March 2002 (both dates inclusive).
The age relaxation is shared on the screenshot below.
Emoluments & Benefits
The selected candidates would be paid a consolidated pay of Rs. 60,000/- p.m. for the one year of training.
|All other categories||Rs. 1000/-|
How to Apply for AIC Recruitment 2023?
If you want to apply for Agriculture Insurance Company recruitment 2023 , Let us tell us how to apply for AIC recruitment 2023 online apply.
- Visit the CAREER section of the Company’s website www.aicofindia.com 2023 and click on “APPLY ONLINE”.
- Choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter your Name, Contact details, and Email-id to generate a Provisional Registration Number and Password.
- Use the “SAVE AND NEXT” tab to save the data already entered in case you are unable to complete the application form in one go. Verify the details in the online application form and modify them if required before final submission.
- Carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application form before clicking the COMPLETE REGISTRATION BUTTON as no change will be possible/ entertained after that.
- Make sure that the name of the candidate or his/her Father/Husband etc. is spelled correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/Mark sheets/Identity proof.
- Validate your details and save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
- Fill in other details of the Application Form.
- Preview the entire application form by clicking on the Preview Tab and verify the details before COMPLETE REGISTRATION.
- Modify the details if required and click on ‘COMPLETE REGISTRATION’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded, and other details filled by you are correct.
- Proceed for payment by clicking on the ‘Payment’ Tab.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Online examination
- Pre-recruitment Medical Examination
The selection shall be on the basis of the shortlisting of the candidates based on online examination and interview for which the total marks will be 200.
The candidates have to appear for Online Examination (Objective & Descriptive) of total 150 marks of 2 hours 15 mins (135 minutes) duration. The Minimum qualifying marks in the online examination is 60% for General, OBC & EWS and 55% for SC/ST. The online examination is likely to be held in the month of April/May 2023.
Below we have shared the screenshot of the online examination syllabus. candidates may have a look.
Negative Marks for Wrong Answers
There will be negative marks for wrong answer, 1/4th of the allotted marks (in objective tests) will be deducted for each wrong answer. If a question is left blank i.e.
no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
Pre-exam training (ONLINE) for SC/ST/OBC- Non-creamy/PwBD candidates.
SC/ST/OBC- Non-creamy /PwBD candidates who wish to avail the benefit of pre-examination Online training may indicate the same while applying online. Candidates are required to refer to Career Section of AIC website regularly for details. Candidates who have opted for training will also be informed through registered email / mobile.
Candidates who have been qualified in the Online examination will be ranked in the order of the merit and will be called for an interview to be conducted by the company.
Pre-recruitment Medical Examination
Final Selection of candidates will be subject to Medical Examination.
- Medical Report in the prescribed format duly stamped and signed by the Doctor from the Government Hospital / LIC panel will be accepted.
- Cost incurred for Medical Examination will be borne by the candidate.
AIC Exam Centre
AIC Recruitment Dates 2023
|Online Registration & payment of fees||22.03.2023 to 06.04.2023 (both dates inclusive, from 08.00 hrs. of 22.03.2023 to 20.00 hrs. on 06.04.2023)|
|Date of Online Examination||April/May 2023|
|Downloading of call letters for examination commences from||Around 10 days prior to the date of examination|
|Online Pre-recruitment training for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates||Around 10 days prior to the date of examination|
Important Weblinks of AIC Recruitment
|Advertisement PDF||Download Here|
|Online Application Link||Apply Here|
|AIC Official Website||Click Here|
|AIC Job News||Click Here|
1. How many vacancies are available for AIC Recruitment 2023?
There are 40 Management Trainee vacancies available for AIC recruitment 2023.
2. When is the last date of Online Registration & payment of fees for AIC recruitment 2023?
6 April 2023 is the last date of Online Registration & payment of fees
3. When is the Date of Online Examination for AIC recruitment 2023?
The date of online examination for AIC recruitment 2023 may be April/May 2023.