Bodofa Super 50 Civil Service New Coaching Centre: In collaboration with the BTR Government, Vajirao & Reddy Institute Pvt. Ltd., Delhi, has been designated as the second coaching center for civil services. This partnership will provide coaching services to Bodofa Super 50 Mission students preparing for the forthcoming UPSC & APSC exams.
MoU signed between the BTR Government and Vajirao & Reddy Institute Pvt. Ltd. (Delhi)
The BTR Government and Vajirao & Reddy Institute Pvt. Ltd. came together on June 22, 2023, to sign a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) at the Institutes Director’s office in Delhi. This collaboration represents a significant milestone in empowering talented individuals in higher education.
The main objective of the MOU is to support the Bodofa UN Brahma Super 50 Mission-Civil Services (UPSC & APSC), an initiative led by the BTR Government.
As outlined in the agreement, the government’s primary focus is to offer free residential coaching for civil service UPSC & APSC examinations to deserving candidates, with sponsorship provided by the government.
BTR Government Signing MoU with Chanakya IAS Academy, Delhi:
The Government of BTR signed an MoU with Chanakya IAS Academy in Delhi in 2022. The first batch of students in the Bodofa Super 50 mission for UPSC consisted of 37 individuals, with 28 candidates successfully passing the exam with the guidance provided by Chanakya IAS Academy in New Delhi.
Bodofa Super 50 Mission | Civil Service (UPSC & APSC)
The Bodofa Super 50 Mission is a government-supported program that offers a residential coaching facility for 100 talented individuals aspiring to enter the civil services. It is specifically designed for candidates from BTR (Bodoland Territorial Region) and will take place in New Delhi and Guwahati.
The coaching will be conducted by experienced subject matter experts for both UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) and APSC (Assam Public Service Commission), covering the Prelims and Mains exams. The program will not only provide coaching but also emphasize mentorship and the development of aptitude through regular coursework, assignments, and interactions with senior civil servants.
Selection of 100 Students for Civil Service Coaching from BTR
The Program extends its eligibility to students from underprivileged and rural backgrounds in the BTR region.
The selection process involves choosing the top 50 ranks (Rank 1 to Rank 50) for the UPSC Coaching (Delhi Center) and ranks 51 to 100 for the APSC Coaching (Guwahati Center).
The written test, which includes a Common Entrance Test (CET) for both UPSC and APSC, assesses candidates based on the syllabus covering General Studies (GS) and the Civil Services Aptitude Test (CSAT). The test consists of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
Regarding the reservation policy, 70% reservation is allocated for ST candidates from the BTR region, while the remaining 30% is reserved for other candidates residing in the same area. The final selection of candidates for admission is determined by their performance in the CET-2023, which holds a 70% weightage, and the subsequent interview, which holds a 30% weightage.
The second batch of the Bodofa Super 50 mission for UPSC and APSC had its online application period from 01 June 2023 to 15 June 2023. The online issuance of admit cards for the CAT exam occurred on June 21, 2023. Make note of the date for the upcoming CAT exam, which is scheduled to be held on July 2.
|Online Application Date||01 June 2023|
|Last Date of Application||15 June 2023|
|Admit Card Issuance (Online)||21 June 2023|
|Date of Common Admission Test (CAT)||2 July 2023|
|Declaration of Results||will be notified|
Next Bodofa Super 100 Coaching Center for Civil Service?
The coaching center for the Bodofa Super 50 Mission, providing coaching for the UPSC civil service exams for the 2023-2024 period, will be either the Chanakya IAS Academy, Delhi or the Vajirao & Reddy Academy, Delhi.
However, as per official reports, it is evident that the selection process entails choosing the top 50 ranks (Rank 1 to Rank 50) for the UPSC at the Delhi Center, and ranks 51 to 100 for the APSC at the Guwahati Center.
About Vajirao & Reddy Institute (Delhi)
Vajirao & Reddy Institute, established in 1989 by S. S. Chaudhary is a renowned institute in Delhi, India that prepares candidates for all levels of the Civil Services Examination.
With a team of 50 expert teachers specializing in various subjects, including CSAT, General Studies, History, Public Administration, and Geography, the institute aims to empower IAS aspirants and help them excel in the UPSC Civil Services Examination.
1. What is the significance of signing MoU between BTR Govt and Vajirao & Reddy Institute?
This collaboration represents a significant milestone in empowering talented individuals in higher education from BTR region.
2. When is the Common Admission Test for Bodofa Super 50 Civil Service?
The CAT for Bodofa Super 50 Civil Service is on July 2, 2023