Thengphakri Mission Recruitment 2023: On the occasion of the 77th Independence Day on 15 August 2023 the BTR Government has launched a new mission named Thengphakri Mission, also known as Thengphakri Digital Empowerment Program (TDEP). Under the Thengphakri Mission, a total of 420 women candidates are invited for employment in the 420 Village Council Development Committee (VCDC) under the BTR region.
Also the thengphakhri champions website is launched.
Thengphakri Championship Recruitment 2023: That’s very good news for the people of BTR, as part of the BTR Recruitment 2023, the BTR government is slowly and steadily advertising new jobs and opportunities for the people of Bodoland.
Teng Pakri Mission 2023: This Thengphkhri Mission Recruitment 2023 is a special recruitment drive for the female candidates of the village area, one female candidate from each VCDC (total 420 VCDCs) will be selected. The selected candidates will be known as ‘Thengphakri Champions’. The candidates selected as Thengphakri champions will be engaged for 2 years in their respective VCDCs. The online application process has already started on 16 August 2023 and the online application link will be active for 15 days i.e 31 August 2023.
Note: Cycles and Smartphones will be provided to the selected candidates.
Thengphakri Mission Recruitment 2023 Overview
Thengphakhri Digital Empowerment 2023: A brief overview of Thengphakhri Recruitment 2023 has shared below:
|Recruitment Organization||BTR Government|
|Post Name||Thengphakri Champion|
|Job Type||Government (Contractual)|
|Job Location||BTR Region (Kokrajhar, Chirang, Baksa, Udalguri)|
|Application Process (Mode)||Online|
|Apply Last Date||31 August 2023|
|Join Telegram Group||Telegram|
Thengphakri Mission Recruitment 2023 Notification
Thengphakri Mission 2023: The BTR Government has launched a new scheme ‘Thengphakri Mission’ on the occasion of the 77th Independence Day celebration on 15th August 2023. The Mission is named after Thengphakri a Bodo women freedom fighter who was also known as the first revenue collector, a tehsildar in British India.
Thengpakhri Mission Job 2023: Under the Thengphakri Mission 2023, The BTR Government has released an official notification for the recruitment of 420 women candidates in VCDC centers in four districts of BTR- Kokrajhar, Chirang, Baksa, and Udalguri. The selected candidates will be known as Thengphakri Champions. As per the Thengphakri Notification 2023, the online application started on 16 August 2023, all the eligible candidates need to submit their online applications at the official portal of the Thengphakri at www.thengphakrichampions.in
Thengpakhri Job 2023: The BTR Government has invited a total of 420 vacancies in the VCDC Centre under the Thengphakri Digital Empowerment Program. The duration of service is 2 years. Candidates who are eligible for the recruitment and willing to serve the people by working as Thengphakri Champions can submit the application before 31 August 2023.
Thengphakri Recruitment – Post Name & Vacancy
BTR VCDC Recruitment 2023: The Vacancy details- post name and total number of vacancies of BTR VCDC Recruitment 2023 have been shared below:
Thengphakri Champion Eligibility Criteria
The candidates applying for the Thengphakri Champion 2023 must meet the eligibility criteria.
- The Candidate must have to agree to the same VCDC posting as their permanent residence.
- Candidate must be conversant with the common language of the VCDC.
- Candidate must be a Female or transgender identifying as a woman.
- The candidate must be single and have no living children at the time of applying.
The education qualification to apply for Thengphakri Champions is shared below:
|Post Name||Education Qualification|
The age limit to apply for Thengphakri Mission 2023 is shared below:
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Thengphakri Champion||30 years|
Thengphakri Champion Salary
Thengphakri Champions Salary: The candidate selected as Thengphakri Champion will be paid Rs. 15,000 per month.
How to Apply Thengpakhri Recruitment 2023 under VCDC Centre in BTR?
Thengpakhri Apply Online: As mentioned in the Thengphakri Notification 2023, the online registration process for the Thengphakri Champion in the VCDC under the BTR region through online mode has been started on 16 August 2023. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can submit their applications on the Thengphakri Official Website @www.thengphakrichampions.in. Follow the below steps to complete the application process.
Steps for Thengphakri Vacancy Apply Online:
The candidates interested in Thengphakri Recruitment must follow the below steps to apply online
- Visit the Thengphakri Official Website at https://thengphakrichampions.in/
- Click on the ‘Apply Now button
- Fill out the application form carefully and submit it.
|Application Start Date||16 August 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||31 August 2023|
|Interview Date||Notify Soon|
Important Website Links
|Download Advertisement PDF||Download Here|
|Online Application Link||Register Here|
|Visit Thengphakri Official Website||Click Here|
|Visit Bodopedia||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Join Here|
Thengpakhri Champion Selection Process
The selection will be made through three processes
- 15 Question MCQs
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
1. 15 Question MCQs: A short test will be conducted which will consist of 15 Questions carrying 30 marks.
2. Group Discussion: A group Discussion with 15 candidates in one group carrying 35 marks will be conducted.
3. Personal Interview: A personal Interview by a team of interviewers carrying 35 marks in total will be conducted.
About Thengphakri Mission | Thengphakhri Digital Empowerment Program (TDEP)
Thengphakri Mission 2023: Thengphakri is a newly launched Mission by the BTR government. Thengphakri Mission AKA Thengphakhri Digital Empowerment Program (TDEP) is an initiative of the Govt. of Bodoland Territorial Region (BTR) to honor the Bodo women freedom fighter and the first revenue collector, a tehsildar in the British India Late Thengphakri.
The “Thengphakri Digital Empowerment Programme” is an initiative by the government of BTR to strengthen local government and democracy and to increase the effectiveness of VCDCs.
Under the initiative, 420 women candidates are invited for ‘Champions’- one per VCDC – will be recruited in the 420 Village Council Development Committees (VCDCs) in the BTR. The Champions will be engaged for two years in their respective VCDCs.
Thengphakri Champion Job Roles
The duties of Thengphakri Champions have been shared below:
- The champions will have to follow the following roles and responsibilities.
- The selected candidates have to visit the community under the assigned VCDC regularly.
- The candidate will have to understand the issues faced by the community and provide solutions with stakeholder consultation
- Understanding the entitlement of Government schemes as per eligibility criteria
- Organizing regular sessions on women’s empowerment, and digital empowerment at the community level.
- Work closely with grassroots institutions and communities
- Facilitating Gram Sabha with the consultation of VCDC to identify issues and report to the authority
- Any other work assigned by the authorities.
Thengphakri Mission Objective 2023
The objective of Thengphakri Mission 2023 has been shared below:
- Digital Empowerment: Digital empowerment of the rural populace to mainstream their agenda
- Women’s Empowerment: Women’s Empowerment through Digital Literacy and Leadership
- Data-Driven Management: Enabling Data-Driven Management for Bottoms-up Planning and Grassroots Governance
- Help Rural public: Help the rural public access their right to plan, implement, monitor, and evaluate the Govt scheme
Note: The selected candidates will be provided a Cycle and a Smartphone.
In this article we have updated you about Thengphakri Recruitment 2023, We hope the update was useful to you, Do join our Telegram for the latest updates.
FAQs of Thengphakri Recruitment 2023
1. What is Thengphakri Mission 2023?
Thengphakri is a newly launched Mission by the BTR Government on the occasion of the 77th Independence Day on 15th August 2023 to honor the Bodo women freedom fighter and the first revenue collector, a tehsildar in the British India Late Thengphakri.
2. How many vacancies are in Thengphakri Mission Recruitment 2023?
Under the Thengphakri Mission 2023, the BTR Government is recruiting a total of 420 vacancies for women candidates in VCDC Centres in four BTR districts.
3. When is the last date to apply for Thengphakri Mission Recruitment 2023?
The online application process for Thengphakri Mission Recruitment 2023 has already started on 16 August 2023 and the online application link will be active for 15 days i.e 31 August 2023.