DEE Assam Teacher Recruitment 2023: 5320 vacancies recruitment by Assam DEE. Permanent Govt teaching job for Lower and Upper primary school level. Salary of Rs. 14,000 – Rs.70,000/-. Last Date – 1 March 2023.
Update: District-Wise Vacancies
Note: For the people of BTR, there is no vacancies in both LPS (Lower Primary School), and UPS (Upper Primary School). The 4 districts of the BTR, Kokrajhar, Chirang, Baksa, and Udalguri is not there in the vacancies list.
The Directorate of Elementary Education (DEE) of Assam has recently announced a huge number of hiring teachers at the Assam government schools, i.e. a total number of 5320 vacancies for eligible Indian citizens and permanent residents of Assam, for the post of lower and upper primary teaching vacancies.
Those candidates who have passed Assam Teacher Eligibility Test (ATET) or Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) and was eagerly waiting for the vacancies for employment at the Assam government schools, there’s a good news for you all. As the Assam government has released the vacancies for the ATET and CTET passed candidates. For details, you can visit the Official website of DEE Assam – dee.assam.gov.in. The online application will start from 17 Feb 2023 midnight till 1 March 2023 midnight.
The DEE Assam has given some important guidelines for applying the teaching posts, the intending candidates can check out the proper details carefully given below.
DEE Assam Teacher Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization Name||Directorate of Elementary Education (DEE), Assam|
|Post Name||Assistant Teacher of Lower and Upper primary school|
|Total Posts||5320 (1433 for UP schools, and 3887 for LP schools)|
|Job Type||Government (Permanent)|
|Salary||Rs. 14,000 – Rs. 70,000/-|
|Selection Process||Based on Merit Basis|
|Application Start Date||17 Feb 2023|
|Application Last Date||1 March 2023|
DEE Assam Teacher Recruitment 2023 Job Details
Name of Post: Assistant Teacher of Lower Primary School
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education. OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education, in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure),
- Regulations 2002. OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4-Year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-Year Diploma in Education (Special Education).
- Passed in ATET/CTET for LPS.
Name of Post: Assistant Teacher of Upper Primary School
- Graduate from the UGC recognized University and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education or B. Ed. Or
- D. Ed. (Special Education) or B. Ed. (Special Education) and passed in ATET/ CTET for UPS
Name of Post: Science Teacher of Upper Primary School
- B. Sc. from the UGC recognized University and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education or B. Ed. or
- D. Ed. (Special Education) or B. Ed. (Special Education) and passed
in ATET/CTET for UPS (Science and Mathematics).
The PayScale of the Lower and Upper Primary post is amount of Rs. 14,000 – Rs. 70,000/- plus Grade Pay and other allowances as admissible as per “The Assam Service (Revision of Pay(Amendment) Rules, 2019”.
The minimum age limit is 18 years and upper age limit for different category as on 1 Jan 2023 is mentioned below:
|SC/ST (P)/ST (H)||43 years|
- No person having more than two living children on or after 01/01/2021 from a single or multiple partners shall be eligible for appointment as per the Govt. policy on Small Family Norms,
- The regular teachers working in LP School are not allowed to apply in any posts in LP Schools and regular teachers working in UP Schools are not allowed to apply in any posts in UP Schools. However, only regular LP teachers, if otherwise eligible, may apply in UP Schools through proper channel.
The Application fee is not mentioned.
The Selection of the candidates shall be strictly in order of merit considering the
reservation for OBC/MOBC/SC/ST(P)/ST(H)/PWD etc. For the Further details the applicant are requested to check carefully the advertisement PDF file mentioned in the Web Links Section.
How To Apply For The DEE Assam Teacher Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the posts of Assistant Lower and Upper Teacher, the applicants are asked to visit the official website dee.assam.gov.in and read carefully how to do and don’t. The online application link is not activated, it will start on 17 Feb 202 till 1 March 2023. When the links gets activated we will soon update here.
- Passport Size Photograph.
- HSLC Admit Card.
- HSSLC Mark-sheet and Certificate.
- Any other Mark-sheet and Certificate of higher education.
- D.ElEd/ B.Ed. Marksheet (1st Year & 2nd Year) and Certificate.
- Caste Certificate (in case of SC/ ST(P)/ST(H)/OBC/MOBC).
- Document in support of Permanent Resident of Assam.
- Certificate NCC (Only B or C Category only), Sports & Cultural (if represented state at National Level).
- Certificate and Mark sheet of ATET/CTET.
- Candidates with disabilities will have to enclose certificates of disabilities issued by Govt. authority.
- Certificate of Ex-servicemen issued by the Director, Sainik Welfare Board.
- Scanned Signature.
|Application Start Date||17 Feb 203|
|Application Last Date||1 March 2023|
Important Web Links
|DEE Assam Teacher Recruitment 2023 Advertisement PDF||Link 1 (UP)|
Link 2 (LP)
|Online Application Link||Not Activated|
|DEE Assam Official Website||Click Here|
|DEE Assam Job News||Click Here|
1.What is the starting date of online application for the DEE Assam Recruitment 2023?
17 Feb 2023 is the starting date of online application for the DEE Assam Recruitment 2023.
2. What is the last date of online application for the DEE Assam Recruitment 2023?
1 March 2023 is the last date of online application for the DEE Assam Recruitment 2023.
3. How many vacancies are there in the DEE Assam Recruitment 2023?
The total number of 5,320 vacancies are there in the DEE Assam Recruitment 2023.
4. What is the full form of DEE Assasm?
Directorate of Elementary Education.
5. What is the salary of DEE Assam Recruitment 2023?
The salary of DEE Assam recruitment 2023 is Rs. 14,000 – Rs. 70,000/- plus grade and other allowances.