Assam Jail Warder Recruitment 2023: 253 jail warden posts available, Rs. 60,000+ salary, apply by 11 Feb 2023.
The Prison Department under the Assam Police has released government jobs for police aspirants. On 26 Jan 2023, Assam police announced 253 job vacancies for jail warder posts. Those interested in joining the Assam police force and working in the Prison department should immediately apply for the Jail warden post.
It is a good opportunity for government job seekers looking for a Career in Prison Department in Assam.
Assam Jail Warder Recruitment 2023 Overview
The job aspirants should know the complete information regarding the Assam police jail warder recruitment 2023 advertisement. We have detailed all the essential information related to the recruitment of the vacant posts given in the table below.
|Recruitment Body||Prison Department thru SLPRB|
|Post Name||Jail Warden|
|No. of Post||253|
|Job Location||All Assam|
|Application Start Date||28 Jan 2023|
|Application Last Date||11 Feb 2023|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
Assam Jail Warder Vacancy 2023 Details
Check the details below for the Assam Jail Warder Recruitment for better preparation and selection chances.
Post Name: Jail Warden
No. of Post: 253
Assam Jail Warden Salary: Pay scale of Rs. 14000-60,500 (Pay Band No.2) and Grade Pay Rs. 5200/- plus other allowances.
- Educational Qualification: H.S.L.C or class 10 passed from Govt recognized board or council.
- Other Requirement:
- Indian National
- Should have employment exchange no. of Assam
- Should be fluent in the Assamese language.
- Age: 18 to 40 years as on 1 Jan 2023.
- Age Relaxation:
- 5 years for SC, ST (P), and ST (H).
- 3 years for OBC/MOBC.
- 2 years for Ex-Servicemen.
- Age Relaxation:
Application Fee for Assam Jail Warder Recruitment
There is no Application fee.
Selection Process of Assam Jail Warder Govt Job
All the applied candidates’ documents will be verified before the PST and PET tests. Those who clear both the PST and PET tests will have a chance of appearing in the Written test.
- PST – Physical Standard Tests
- PET – Physical Efficiency Efficiency Tests
- Written Test – The selection committee will call the candidates in a ratio of 1:5 per vacancy in the merit order list.
- The question paper will be in four languages: English, Assamese, Bodo, and Bengali.
- There will be 100 MCQ questions from the class 9 and 10 levels. Since there won’t be negative markings for wrong answer attempts, candidates should try to attempt all the questions without fail.
- Personal Interview (Oral / Viva)
How to Apply for the Jail Warder Recruitment?
Interested eligible candidates can apply online through the SLPRB website – https://www.slprbassam.in/.
Follow the below steps to apply online:
- Register in the Portal (SLPRB website) using your valid mobile number.
- Post successful registration, and you’ll receive a Recruitment Id on your mobile no. Word of caution: – You are advised not to create multiple registrations as it may lead to the cancellation of your existing registration.
- Required Documents:
- Certificate of proof of age (Admit Card /Certificate of H.S.L.C. or equivalent examination)
- Pass Certificate of HSLC or equivalent examination.
- Marksheet of HSLC or equivalent examination
- In the case of an Ex-serviceman, he/she must upload: –
a) Copy of Discharged Book
b) Copy of the Identity Card of the Ex-Serviceman.
- Employment Exchange Registration Card.
- Certificate of Caste from Competent Authority. NO CASTE CERTIFICATE ISSUED BY OTHER STATES WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- NCC certificate issued by Competent Authority, if any (for which the candidate would be claiming weightage marks).
- Passport Size Photograph
- Once all the documents are uploaded, the candidate must click on the Submit button. On completion, he/she will receive the registration or application slip with the ID number.
|Application Date – Start||28 Jan 2023|
|Application Date – End||11 Feb 2023|
|Admit Card / Call Letter||NA|
Important Web Links
|Assam Jail Warder 2023 Recruitment Notification||Click Here|
|Jail Warder Application Link||Click Here|
|Assam Prison Official Website||Click Here|
|Assam Police Job News||Click Here|
FAQs for Assam Jail Warder Recruitment:
1. What is the SLPRB?
SLPRB stands for State Level Police Recruitment Board. It’s the government body responsible for recruiting various government jobs assigned to them by the Assam Govt.
2. Who can apply for Assam Police Jail Warder Recruitment 2023?
Class 10 passed from Assam can apply for the Assam Police Jail Warder Recruitment 2023.
3. Is there any Vacancy in Assam Police Jail Warder 2023?
Yes, Assam Police has recently announced 253 vacancies in Jail Warder in Prison Department of Assam Jail.
4. What is the Assam Police Jail Warder Salary?
Jail Warder of Assam Police will draw a salary between Pay scale of Rs. 14000-60,500 (Pay Band No.2) and Grade Pay Rs. 5200/- plus other allowances.