BTR Super 50 Medical Exam Centre List 2023: 589 meritorious medical aspirants will be appearing for the “Bodofa Super 50 Medical Free Coaching” selection entrance date at five exam centres, one in each district of BTR.
The BTR super 50 medical entrance exams will be conducted tomorrow, 13 May 2023, at 5 exam centres in 5 districts of BTR. The time of the exam is 1 PM to 3 PM. As many as 589 meritorious medical aspirants will be appearing for the Entrance Test for Govt of BTR’s flagship “Bodofa UN Brahma Super 50 Medical Program” on 13th May 2023.
The Bodoland Super 50 admit card for medical was released on 9 May, mentioning the Bodoland Super 50 2023 exam centre allotted to candidates.
Bodofa Super 50 Medical Exam Centre List
|Tamulpur||Tamulpur HS School||76|
|Udalguri||Udalguri HS School||143|
Ten students will be selected from each district. 70% is reserved for the ST candidates of BTR, and the rest 30% for others living in BTR.
Exam Date and Time
- Date: 13 May 2023
- Time: 1 PM to 3 PM
Best of Luck!
The BodoPedia Team wishes all the medical aspirants who will appear for the Bodofa UN Brahma Super 50 – Medical exam ALL THE BEST for your exam. You’ve worked hard for this exam, so give your best effort! Your performance will measure your success, so have faith in yourself!
If you are interested in engineering, The Bodoland Super 50 registration for engineering is still going on till 14 May 2023, do apply.
1. How can I know my Bodofa Super 50 Medical Exam Centre 2023?
There are 5 exam centre names released for the Bodofa Super 50 Medical candidates. To check your exam centre name, follow the below steps.
1. Visit the official website- https://super50.bodoland.gov.in/medical/
2. Click the ‘Login’ link.
3. Download your admit card (available from 9 May 2023).
4. Check your exam centre name.
5. Take a printout.
2. Where is my BTR Super 50 Medical Exam Centre 2023?
Five exam centre names were released, one from each district of BTR. They are:
1. Science College (Kokrajhar district)
2. Bijni College (Chirang district)
3. Barama College (Baksa district)
4. Tamulpur HS School (Tamulpur district)
5. Udalguri HS School (Udalguri district)
The exam centre name will also be mentioned on your BTR Super 50 admit card for medical downloadable from 9 May 2023.